Lasernet for SAP
Output Management for SAP
There are many ways to manage documents in SAP – but not all of them provide equal value.
With a document management ISV solution, like Lasernet for SAP from Tabellae, you can:
- Avoid coding documents and reports directly in the SAP system
- create, design and format documents and reports using drag and drop technology
- Get an industry-related solution with your own standards and based on your company’s challenges in the marketplace data quality, ISO standards and more.
Recognized software for document management in SAP
Tabellae offers one of the most recognized Output Management solutions on the market – an integrated standard software that replaces scripting directly in the SAP system.
Lasernet Output Management is the Nordic region’s most widely used standard output software and is used by more than 2,500 companies worldwide to design, format and distribute outgoing documents, reports and printouts such as invoices, quotes, picking slips and labels.
Document management in SAP made easy
Lasernet is tailor-made for SAP projects to:
- Ensure local adaptations and legal requirements
- Secure local XML and EDI formats
- Manage design changes easily and quickly
- Integrate incoming invoices into SAP workflow
- Minimize the cost of documents in SAP
- Handle SAP formats such as IDOC, RDI, XSF, XDF, XPF
How Lasernet works for SAP
Avoid coding documents in SAP
With Lasernet for SAP, ERP remains a standard solution. Because document management no longer requires coding – all data is sent to Lasernet, which handles your processes.
Coding documents yourself is expensive
SAP’s integrated Output Management feature typically has major functional limitations, is complex, inflexible and time-consuming to manage. With Lasernet Output Management for SAP, you get the following benefits:
- No scripting of reports and documents in SAP
- Don’t add new data to Lasernet like in SAP – via drag and drop technology, data is easily placed into the report design
- Put documents into production without waiting for SAP
- Report design is not lost when upgrading as there is no direct scripting in SAP
Efficient integration to SAP
Integration with SAP can be done in a number of ways, including XML, IDOC, RDI and SAPScript. Whether using local or global setups, Lasernet for SAP provides access to easy document development and maintenance.
The solution can be started up to solve the needs of a single country and then rolled out globally.
Regardless of which SAP version your company uses, you can benefit from Lasernet Output Management. Lasernet supports integration to:
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- SAP Business ByDesign
- SAP Business One
- SAP R/3