Tips & Tricks for Lasernet
Technical features of Lasernet
Do you work with Lasernet on a technical level? And would you like all the latest tips and tricks on how to work smarter?
Download the session below to utilize more technical features of Lasernet. Our specialist Nicky Vlad-Christensen goes through a number of tips and tricks to help you get more out of your solution.
Nicky explains, among other things
- how to work with Microsoft’s popular tool ‘Power Automate’
- the benefits of Lasernet’s RESTful web services
- cool tricks for those who work with printers, layouts and attachments
The 45-minute session includes:
- Printers in remote locations
- HTML formatted text with stylesheet
- Get HTML directly
- Embedding HTML
- Azure Service Bus queues
- Lasernet RESTful web services
- Microsoft Power Automate
- Microsoft Power Apps web services
- Embedding files in a PDF
- Use subforms to create similar layouts
Are incoming documents cumbersome and time-consuming? Automate to save time and money.
Exchange documents electronically with your existing solution.
There are many pitfalls when upgrading – here’s what you need to be aware of.