Explore real business challenges in an international growth company
Duties and responsibilities as a full-time employee
At Tabellae, we emphasize that your work tasks should be meaningful, develop you and benefit the business. This means you won’t be tasked with making copies and doing practical tasks.
Instead, you’ll have plenty of responsibility, real work tasks as a full-time employee and great job opportunities after graduation.
Tabellae is an international growth company within IT consulting services for document management for one of the world’s most widely used ERP systems, Microsoft Dynamics 365.
We are +70 employees in 6 countries, covering sales, marketing, implementation and customer service – and we are experiencing massive growth. That’s why we’re looking for a fresh set of eyes and new perspectives on our business.
Put your theoretical skills into practice
Do you want to work with real-world issues? And would you like to experience how your theoretical skills are also relevant in situations on the other side of your studies?
To further develop the company, we are looking for students who can help us take advantage of our Microsoft Dynamics suite, data, BI and business optimization, for example:
- Optimize internal business and processes
- Customize your dashboard and views
- Improve the use of data across our departments
- Can do qualitative and quantitative data collection, management, organization and analysis
The job can be tailored to your interests/skills.
We’re looking for a talented and passionate student who thrives at the intersection of marketing and IT. The profile we’re looking for should be the ‘technical’ leg of the marketing department, helping your marketing colleagues communicate more knowledge-intensively. We imagine you:
- Are pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in e.g. business administration, information systems, international trade or computer science. These are not limited – you can apply regardless of your education and university
- Research, summarize and report information to make complex messages simple
- Can perform qualitative and quantitative data collection, management, organization and analysis
- Is a user of Office programs such as Word and Excel
- Good written and spoken English
- Have an analytical and systematic approach
- Are technically oriented or willing to learn
At Tabellae, I have been thrown into many different tasks. They have trusted my abilities and I have been given responsibility for different tasks right from the start. Of course, you grow from that – and it has given me a broad, new knowledge.
Freedom to influence the job
Our student assistant positions are designed to meet your individual interests, ambitions and goals. Therefore, you are more than welcome to influence your work tasks. To nurture your talent and guide your career path, we will:
- Tailor a development plan for you
- Conduct one-on-one meetings
Responsibility from the start
We consider you an important part of the company and value your opinion. Your point of view will be taken seriously and you’ll be given important responsibilities right from the start.
After onboarding, your day will be filled with important tasks for our company, just like our full-time employees.
You are allowed to make mistakes
At Tabellae, we celebrate initiative. With an entrepreneurial spirit, we have a high level of action and therefore sometimes make mistakes. Everyone does. We try to learn from both good and bad experiences and incorporate our learnings to make the next solution better than the last.
A job is potentially waiting for you
We see the student job as the start of a hopefully long-term relationship and hope that you want to continue your journey at Tabellae after graduation. You’ll gain broad experience and be able to handle multiple job types, and together we can design a job and role that meets your skills and interests.
Our student assistant position is a great way to kick-start your career in a challenging and fun environment.
What it’s like to work at Tabellae
We are flexible in terms of your areas of interest and how you can put your knowledge to work here. In addition to flexible, relevant tasks, you’ll get:
- Freedom to work from home (after onboarding)
- A good salary
- Employee benefits such as free massages, employee gifts, free lunch and drinks
- Possibility of long-term employment afterwards
- A large network within the industry and our many customers and partners in the Nordics, Europe and the US
- Insight into how a real company handles and solves problems or develops new business areas
Tabellae as a workplace
We offer an exciting position in a company where customer focus, professionalism, employee satisfaction and entrepreneurship are key values and where decisions are made quickly. Your colleagues will be located in our offices in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Portugal, Germany and the USA.
Tabellae was founded in Denmark in 2010, and today we are the largest and fastest growing provider of document management solutions in the world with experience from +600 implementation projects. We implement professional external documents that comply with our customers’ requirements from their customers, suppliers and public authorities.
If working with real-world data and business challenges sounds interesting to you, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Application deadline: Student assistants can start all year round
Working hours: 10-20 hours per week
Location: Søndre Ringvej 41 1., 2605 Brøndby, Denmark
Send an application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our COO, Stefan Reina, at email@example.com for more information.