Lasernet for Dynamics 365 FO
Document Management with Lasernet for D365 FO
Replace coding in Microsoft Dynamics 365 with Lasernet, which helps you work efficiently, support business processes and professionalize your communication.
Lasernet for D365 FO is software for designing, formatting and distributing outbound documents, reports and printouts such as invoices, quotes, delivery notes and labels. Lasernet is fully integrated with Dynamics 365 FO and you can:
- Exchange documents in an efficient way
- Easily customize documents to the recipient’s requirements. formats, data sources, content, integrations and more.
- Minimize maintenance costs for ERP reports
One design tool for all documents in D365 FO
Lasernet for D365 makes it easy to implement logos, images and graphics due to its user-friendly graphical interface.
When you create a document with Lasernet, you can see what’s being printed and easily manage page breaks and formatting. With Lasernet, you can:
- Achieve professional branding across devices and countries with consistent layouts, logic, variations and attachments.
- Quickly comply with new regulatory requirements and document standards if you expand or trade with multiple countries/entities.
- Make a significant difference to the customer experience and bottom line with personal and product images and clear contact information
With LaserNet’s email feature, you can:
- select recipient, subject, etc. These can be (automatically) customized according to report to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- attach multiple files to emails – without coding
- preview email before sending
With LaserNet’s printing options, you can:
- print to screen, email, archive or print to any printer anywhere, on-premise or via the cloud.
- get direct print output to a defined printer, tray or location in ‘silent’ mode.
Lasernet has many different output channels, so your customers receive documents in their desired format. Lasernet can deliver formats such as:
- XML, EDI and CSV
- Word, Excel and PDF
Avoid coding in D365 FO with Lasernet
Dynamics 365 FO’s integrated output management feature typically has major functional limitations, is complex, inflexible and time-consuming to manage. With Lasernet for D365 FO you get the following benefits:
- Avoid coding reports and documents in SSRS
- You don’t need to add new data to Lasernet like in SSRS. Easily drag and drop data or images into the report design
- You can put documents into production without having to wait for Microsoft
- Report design is not lost when upgrading as the business documents are not coded directly in D365 FO
Tight integration between D365, Azure and On-Premise
Lasernet has a tight integration to Dynamics 365 FO – whether you run Microsoft Azure (Cloud version) or On-Premise.
If you run D365FO in Azure, a number of standard Azure technologies support these options:
- Load Balancing
- Fail Over
- Traffic Management
Tabellae’s Best Practice standard package includes components and several servers that support this.