IT consultant for Configurable Business Documents for Dynamics 365 F&SCM
Are you the one we’re looking for as a consultant for Configurable Business Document?
Do you want to help build a new business area in a successful Danish company with great colleagues, humor, community and exciting tasks?
Then you could be the IT consultant for Configurable Business Document who will help our partners and customers succeed with Microsoft Dynamics 365 projects. You can look forward to assisting our ERP partners (ERP consultancies) in building external ERP reports in Microsoft Configurable Business Documents and become an important part of an upcoming business area.
You will solve business-critical tasks that make a big difference to customers. The tasks include:
- Analysis of customer business requirements
- Specification of detailed requirements: Document Design Specification (DDS) or Functional Design Document (FDD)
- Execution and implementation of the chosen Output Management solution, often in international projects with multiple accounts and diverse legal requirements.
- Testing and quality assurance
Development in the job
If you have managerial ambitions, there are also great opportunities for development and advancement.
The tasks require a high degree of independence, but your future colleagues are ready to help. Among other things, there are good opportunities for sparring with your solution architect and project manager colleagues, and you will have colleagues who work with other software but in similar positions to yours. The onboarding and training process is thorough and prepares you well for your new challenges.
- A strong focus on community and long-term relationships. We have fun together – both inside and outside of work.
- Good work/life balance with the possibility of working from home, customization of working hours and a high degree of freedom with responsibility
- Opportunities for shared experiences throughout the year, e.g. petanque, mountain biking and concerts
- Joint company trips once a year, where everyone gets together across the globe. For example, we have visited Portugal, Iceland and Slovenia
- Inspiring office environment and delicious lunch
- Free massages
- Friday bar in cozy surroundings (in the summer on our roof terrace)
- Bonus scheme and extra vacation days
- Free phone and internet
- Health insurance for the whole family
- Flat organization with good opportunities for influence
- Short path from thought to action
- Inclusive culture where everyone is treated equally
- Positive and humorous attitude, where we wear the ‘yes’ hat
- Frequent one-on-one meetings with focus on your job satisfaction and development
- Professional development at Tabellae Academy and through possible role and team changes
- International job opportunities in 6 countries
We imagine that you…
- Have experience and knowledge of SQL, SSRS, Electronic Reporting, or Configurable Business Documents Framework. As long as you have some of the qualifications, you can acquire the rest as you progress through the role
- Experience with ERP implementations or third-party solutions
- Want to help build a new business area
- Communicates positively and collaborates constructively
- Think logically and easily understand complex business processes
Tabellae is an owner-managed company that has grown from 1 to 6 countries and from 30 to 70 employees in the last 5 years. In all of Tabellae’s 13 years, there has been continuous growth in all key figures. We were also a Gazelle company for 3 years.
Tabellae is the business system’s best friend
As the world’s most specialized external business document (Output Management) consultancy, we have helped more than 600 companies globally to get their ERP project live on time and on budget, interact effectively with customers and future-proof their business.
Collaborate with Europe’s leading ERP consultancies
Tabellae Best Practices is chosen by Europe’s leading ERP consultancies to deliver the external document part of the project – in all graphic and electronic formats. We take responsibility for the document part of the implementation of Dynamics365 Finance & Supply Chain Management, Business Central, NAV, SAP and more.
We are 70 Output Management specialists in 7 offices in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Portugal, Germany, Philippines and USA.
Read more about Tabellae and our customers below.
Start as soon as possible. Conversations are held on an ongoing basis.
Hurry up and apply to VP Operations Kim Israelsen at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call Kim on +45 2675 3627 for more information about the position.