Tabellae’s Graduate Program
Become a world-class project manager, consultant or service delivery manager
Kickstart your career in a global growth company
Tabellae’s 12-month full-time Graduate Program with a personal mentor is a great way to kick-start your career in a challenging and fun environment.
A great mix of competence-building activities and learning in consulting and project management awaits. As a liaison between our customers and consultants, you will have a variety of tasks, including
- monitor progress
- Maintain a high level of service
- Ensure our service delivery meets our customers’ requirements and deadlines
Do you see yourself working in ERP, IT and business documents?
Our graduates come from Copenhagen Business Academy (KEA) and University of Copenhagen (KU) – but with us, education doesn’t matter as long as you have the motivation to create the best solutions for our customers.
Should you be part of the team and have you?
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree within the last 2 years in e.g. Business Administration, Information Systems, International Business or Computer Sciences
- Good communication skills in English
- A positive mindset and personal drive
Then you might be the one we’re looking for!
“It’s a great place to work and there’s a family atmosphere. The communication is so open between the different departments and there are many great job opportunities across countries”
Personal mentor and career guidance
Our Graduate Program is designed to meet your individual interests, ambitions and goals. To nurture your talent and guide your career path, you get:
- a personal mentor who helps and guides you through everyday challenges, coaching and sparring with you
- a tailored development plan for you
- one-to-one meetings
International job opportunities in 5 countries
You have the opportunity to work in one of our offices in the US, Portugal, Norway or Sweden, where you will be part of a local team. You’ll gain hands-on experience of what it’s like to work in an international organization that has a complex value chain and works with a wide range of stakeholders.
Responsibility from the start
We consider you an important part of the company and value your opinion. Your point of view will be taken seriously and you’ll have an important responsibility right from the start.
After onboarding, your day will be filled with training and performing important tasks for our customers in the Nordic and European markets.
Errors are allowed
At Tabellae, we praise initiative. With an entrepreneurial spirit, we have a heightened level of action, which is why sometimes mistakes are made. Everyone does. We try to learn from both good and bad experiences, and we apply our learnings to make the next solution better than the last.
- Develop an understanding of the Output Management area with a focus on the software component Lasernet
- Competence development within ERP and document management
- Work on national and international customer projects with a focus on designing, developing, implementing and configuring document solutions in close collaboration with both customers and partners
- Project development with responsibility for ensuring value creation for customers and partners internationally
- Develop project management skills through courses and learning-by-doing
- Processing and visualizing data to report the financial aspects of projects to our customers
- Be responsible for ensuring that customer deadlines and financial constraints are met
- Dialogue with customers about expectations and wishes regarding their project
- Internal coordination and planning of consultant hours on various projects
- Optimization of internal work processes
- Develop and maintain customer relationships to understand their needs
- Manage service delivery projects from initiation to closure, ensuring projects are delivered on time, budget and quality
- Be responsible for overseeing many tasks/projects of varying sizes with different types of customers
- Monitor and report on the performance of our service delivery, including identifying and addressing any issues or risks
- Develop and maintain service delivery processes and procedures and continuously look for ways to improve these to increase efficiency
12 months – and a job waiting afterwards
We see our Graduate Program as the start of a hopefully long-term relationship and hope you want to continue your journey at Tabellae. You’ll gain broad experience and be able to take on multiple job types. Together we design the job and role to meet your skills and interests.
Graduates can start all year round. We adapt to your wishes.
If you wish to apply or have any questions, please contact COO, Stefan Reina, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tabellae as a workplace
We offer an exciting position in a company where customer focus, professionalism, employee satisfaction and entrepreneurship are key values and where decisions are made quickly based on the given situation and facts. Your colleagues will be located in our offices in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Portugal, Germany and the USA.
Tabellae was founded in Denmark in 2010, and today we are the largest and fastest growing provider of document management solutions in the world with experience from +600 implementation projects. We provide our customers with solutions that deliver high-quality external documents that meet the requirements of their customers, suppliers and public authorities.
If you find Tabellae’s Graduate Program relevant for the start of your career, please send an application and CV to email@example.com or contact our COO, Stefan Reina, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our Graduate Program.