Reports and printing made easy for Dynamics 365 Business Central
The ForNAV Report Pack (ForNAV’s standard reports), also available on Microsoft AppSource, makes life easy for customers and partners. You’ll be surprised how easy it is to work with reports in Business Central and how quickly you can get started even with custom reports.
ForNAV contains 3 main components for managing external documents:
With ForNAV Direct Print you can:
- Send your print jobs directly from the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central web client on all types of devices
- send print jobs to any printer in your network – whether it’s a ForNAV, RDLC or Word report. It doesn’t require a user action and it supports background printing without a user interface (such as NAS, API, scanners or webshops).
ForNAV Designer is an easy-to-use tool:
- to create and modify reports in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- with full support for barcodes, custom fonts, direct printing and more.
- where you can save a lot of time and easily work with reports in AL extensions – with or without Visual Studio Code.
ForNAV Converter makes it incredibly easy:
- run reports developed for Microsoft Dynamics NAV in C/SIDE (also known as “classic” reports) on the newer versions that require the RDLC format – both in C/AL and AL.
- to convert between versions, between C/SIDE and AL, and between OnPrem and Cloud or vice versa.